Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Bunny comes to Jayne's Place

Just for a change, the Skinnicinno Girls spent the day in Jayne's fabulous sewing room. There was plenty of space for the dozen of us as we stitched and chatted away.

Guess what we had for morning tea?


One a penny, two a penny, Hot Cross Buns!

Easter Bunny Business was next on the agenda! This was serious stuff as we contemplated the
the delights in store and of course, the effects of chocolate on our diminishing waistlines!
(The Hot Cross Buns didn't count because they are obligatory)


He must have hopped in when we were busily sewing!

I'm wondering whether my Easter Bunny brought me a rocklea road treat -



he did, he did!




Maureen was delighted with the decoration on her bag!


Ah Hah! I think there's another bunny in there, somewhere




Jayne was presented with this elegant compote of choccies!



We enjoyed another lovely patchwork Wednesday, the rainy day completely forgotten.

Thank you Jayne for inviting us to 'your place'. We all just love your sewing room and all of it's treasures.


2 comments:

  1. Look like fun. Happy Easter to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm green with envy! I was home, following the Pest man around. I'd much rather have been eating chocolates with you girls. Ah well, I'll make up for it this long weekend, I'll just have to double up on the eggs. Shame, tough job, but I've gotta do it.

    ReplyDelete